At a glance
- Originator Aderis Pharmaceuticals (CEASED)
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1997 New profile
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Undefined in USA (Unknown route)