Human papillomavirus vaccine TH-GW - SmithKline Beecham/XenovaAlternative Names: Genital warts vaccine - SmithKline Beecham/Xenova; Human papillomavirus vaccine TA-GW - SmithKline Beecham/Xenova; TA-GW; TH-GW
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Human papillomavirus infections in Western Europe (IM)
- 18 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Human papillomavirus infections in United Kingdom (IM)
- 18 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Human papillomavirus infections in Scandinavia (IM)