Monoclonal antibody 45-2D9-haematoporphyrin conjugateAlternative Names: 45-2D9-HP conjugate
Latest Information Update: 21 May 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)