Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Large Scale Biology Corporation (CEASED)
- Developer Large Scale Biology Corporation (CEASED); SRI International
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 1999 Biosource Technologies is now called Large Scale Biology Corporation
- 22 May 1997 New profile