At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Potassium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in China (unspecified route)
- 14 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in China (Unknown route)
- 23 May 1997 New profile