At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
- Class Alkaloids; Antiarrhythmics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 23 May 1997 New profile
- 23 May 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in China (Unknown route)