At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1999 Discontinued-I for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 May 1997 New profile