At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor-receptor-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 May 2000 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 May 1997 New profile