Psoriasis therapy - SIDRAlternative Names: VML 262
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2000 VML 262 is available for licensing (http://www.sidr.org)
- 25 Sep 1998 Discontinued-II for Psoriasis in France (Topical)
- 17 Apr 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Psoriasis in France (Topical)