At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 May 1997 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)