Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Schering-Plough
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 1997 Discontinued-I for Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Jul 1997 New profile