XomaZyme-MelAlternative Names: antimelanoma antibody-ricin A conjugate
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 1999
At a glance
- Originator XOMA
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 1999 Discontinued-II for Malignant melanoma in USA (IV-infusion)
- 29 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Malignant melanoma in USA (IV-infusion)
- 29 May 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Malignant melanoma in USA (IV-infusion)