At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders; Heart failure; Hypertension; Inflammation; Renal failure; Subarachnoid haemorrhage
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Subarachnoid haemorrhage in USA (PO)
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Renal failure in USA (PO)
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)