SL 650102Alternative Names: SL65.0102
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in European Union (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)