At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 1997 New profile
- 03 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Topical)