At a glance
- Originator SSP Co
- Class Antifungals; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Mycoses in United Kingdom (IV)
- 09 Feb 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Mycoses in United Kingdom (IV)
- 06 Apr 2000 Yoshitomi is now called Welfide Corporation