At a glance
- Originator NAEJA Pharmaceutical; Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Developer NAEJA Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 17 Oct 2001 Suspended-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)
- 15 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)