Research programme: AZM 090 - AlizymeAlternative Names: AZM 090
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Alizyme
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obesity in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Unknown route)