Research programme: glucagon-like peptide 1 mimetics - AlizymeAlternative Names: AZM 134; Research programme AZM 134 - Alizyme
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Alizyme; Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Unknown route)