ATL 101 - AlizymeAlternative Names: ATL101 - Alizyme; AZM 128
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Alizyme; Rowett Research Institute
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mucositis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mucositis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 03 Apr 2000 Alizyme has been granted exclusive rights to manufacturing technology for ALT 101
- 30 Oct 1998 Alizyme is discussing out-licensing with potential partners