Autolymphocyte therapyAlternative Names: ALT
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Cytogen Corporation
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-III for Renal cancer in USA (Infusion)
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-I for Renal cancer in Netherlands (Infusion)
- 08 Jan 2001 Discontinued-I for Prostate cancer (Infusion)