At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia; Cerebral vasospasm; Heart failure; Hypertension; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral vasospasm in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Renal failure in USA (Unknown route)