At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Amides
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid synthetase complex inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jun 1997 New profile
- 05 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)