Influenza virus vaccine oral
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in USA (PO)
- 06 Jun 1997 New profile
- 06 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (PO)