At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin-converting enzyme 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral vasospasm; Hypertension; Myocardial infarction; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in France (PO)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral vasospasm in France (PO)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Renal failure in France (PO)