Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jun 1997 New profile
- 10 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)