At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Substance P inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Rhône-Poulenc Rorer has merged with Hoechst Marion Roussel to form Aventis Pharma
- 10 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in France (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Pain in France (Unknown route)