Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator ALTANA Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (Unknown route)