Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Viventia Biotech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2001 No development reported - Phase-I for Colorectal cancer diagnosis in Japan (IV)
- 31 Jan 2001 No development reported - Phase-I for Pancreatic cancer in Japan (IV)
- 31 Jan 2001 No development reported - Phase-I for Colorectal cancer in Japan (IV)