At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Developer Choongwae Pharma Corporation; Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 26 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in South Korea (Unknown route)