At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha; Nonindustrial source; Suntory
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)