At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antimalarials
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Malaria in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Jun 1997 New profile
- 17 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Malaria in USA (Unknown route)