Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Burroughs Wellcome
- Developer Krenitsky Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in USA (Unknown route)