Cryptosporidium immune globulin - GalaGenAlternative Names: Sporidin-G
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator GalaGen
- Class Antibodies; Antiparasitics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cryptosporidiosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Discontinued-III for Cryptosporidiosis in USA (PO)
- 09 Oct 1997 Suspended-III for Cryptosporidiosis in USA (PO)
- 24 Jun 1997 New profile