Latest Information Update: 28 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Gem Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Reactive oxygen species stimulants; RNA synthesis inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Jul 1997 New profile
- 01 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)