At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (unspecified route)
- 09 Jul 1997 New profile
- 09 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (Unknown route)