ML 03Alternative Names: HP 3
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Milkhaus Laboratory
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bronchitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 ML 03 is available for licensing (http://www.milkhaus.com/)
- 26 Jul 2001 Investigation in Respiratory tract disorders in USA (PO)
- 26 Jul 2001 HP 3 is now called ML 03