Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Neurogen Corporation; Pfizer
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2001 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 27 Mar 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)