Research programme: antifungals - XOMAAlternative Names: Antifungals research programme - XOMA; Mycoprex
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator XOMA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2001 MycoprexTM is available for licensing
- 09 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)