Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 05 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline