GV 213237Alternative Names: GV 213237A
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glycine NMDA-associated antagonists; NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in Italy (Unknown route)
- 10 Jul 1997 New profile
- 10 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Stroke in Italy (Unknown route)