At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)