Monoclonal antibody 31.1Alternative Names: 31.1 MAb
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator International BioImmune Systems
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 1997 New profile
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)