SYN 1903Alternative Names: SYN 1849
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator NAEJA Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 30 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2001 This compound is still in active development