LycobetaineAlternative Names: AT 1840; Lycobetaine acetate; Ungeremine acetate; Ungerimine acetate
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Alkaloids; Antineoplastics; Indolizines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; Mitosis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 05 Sep 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Cancer in China (unspecified route)
- 24 Jan 2001 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)