Polyclonal antibody Diffistat-GAlternative Names: Diffistat-G
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator GalaGen
- Class Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Discontinued-II for Clostridium infections in USA (PO)
- 25 Nov 1998 Suspended-II for Clostridium infections in USA (PO)
- 22 Aug 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Clostridium infections in USA (PO)