Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alopecia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alopecia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Alopecia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Jul 1997 New profile