TechnepineAlternative Names: O 861T
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Harvard University; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Organix
- Class Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals; Tropanes
- Mechanism of Action Single-photon emission-computed tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 21 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders diagnosis in USA (IV)