At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics; Isoquinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 22 Jul 1997 New profile
- 22 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in Hungary (Unknown route)