At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Alzheimer's disease
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cognition disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 25 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)